BUILDING LABORER WANTED
Jeffrey Dennison Builders Limited has been operating since 2014, with much of our work being conducted across the Otago region. Based in Palmerston, approximately 40 minutes from Dunedin, we offer a great team culture, competitive hourly rate, growth opportunity within the company and a wide range of challenging builds.
We require self-motivated individuals carry out the works under the instruction of senior staff members. The ideal person must have a high work ethic and will take instruction from carpenters. You must be a problem-solving individual with a can-do attitude.
Our ideal candidate needs to know how to work hard and have a laugh.
* Accountability: take pride in the work you produce and personal ownership of your actions
* Commitment: self-driven to be the best and strive for the long-term success of all stakeholders
* Integrity: act with honesty and professionalism for the best outcome every time
* Qualified: it is preferred that you have completed NCEA Level 1
* Experienced: it is desirable to have experience on a building site
* Physically Able: you can lift and carry the required materials and tools for the job
* Adaptable: able to respond positively to changing priorities and manage resources accordingly
* Safe driver: clean and current driver’s license
* Tools: it is preferred that you have your own hand tools – however this is not necessary
* Eligibility: must have an NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like you.